Festivals, fairs, fetes, fais do dos, rodeos and more. Check out our calendar of events to stay up to date on everything Houma has to offer!
4th ANNUAL BUD & BURGERS CHAMPIONSHIP
DATE: Saturday, June 15, 2019
TIME: 4:30 pm -10:00 pm – Gates open at 4:00 pm
PLACE: Buquet Pavilion at Southdown Plantation
(PENDING)In event of inclement weather, event
will be held at Hercules Pavilion – Houma Airbase
Event Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sunrise-houma-terrebonne-rotary-clubs-bud-and-burgers-championship-tickets-60819495749
SHARE INFO TO YOUR PAGE!
All Forms: http://www.sunriserotaryhouma.com/ (go to prompt on page)
• Competitors Gate (Sugar Mill Road) Open 12:30pm-4:30pm ONLY. Wristband needed to enter.
• Main Entrance Gate (Museum Drive) Opens to Volunteers- 3:30pm, Public – 4:00pm.
• 311 Bridge Gate Opens to Public- 4:00pm. ID’S required at Entrance Gates.
• $10 admission- ages 4 and over - Includes burgers, entertainment
• Free- kids under 4
• $1 per ticket- Domestic Beer 3 tickets; Craft Beer /Wine 4 tickets; Mixed Drinks 5 tickets; Soda/Water 1 ticket
• Vintage performs at 4:30-7:00 pm (No band breaks!)
• Announcement of winners 7-7:30pm during band exchange
• Stormy performs at 7:30-10:00 pm (No band breaks!)
• Judging burgers at 5:00… announcement of winners of categories takes place at 7:00 pm.
• People’s Choice Award - Everyone receives one ballot for People’s Choice Award upon entry.
• Competitors begin serving to public at 4:30 pm
• Competitors serving tastings – the number of competitors -TBA
POSTERS for sale:
• Inaugural Event Posters - $5.00